Our hotel is located in the heart of Burgundy, in Mercurey, in the department of Saône‑et‑Loire, some 10 km north‑west of Chalon‑sur‑Saône.
The commune of Mercurey, crossed by the minor road 978 Chalon‑Autun, is located near major transportation routes: 12 km from the motorway A6, 6 km from the railways Paris‑Lyon‑Marseille, 20 km from the TGV (Le Creusot), 8 km from the main road RN 80 Chalon‑Moulins.
By car, you will be:
- 10 minutes from Chalon‑sur‑Saône (via D978)
- 30 minutes from Beaune (via D981 and D974)
- Less than one hour from Dijon (via A6)
- 1 hour and 20 minutes from Besançon (via A6 and A36)
- 1 hour and 20 minutes from Lyon (via A6)
- 2 hours and 15 minutes from Geneva (via A6 and A40)
- 2 hours and 20 minutes from Nancy (via A31) and from Annecy (via A6 and A40)
- About 3 hours from Paris (via A6)
To visit us
If you come from Paris or Lyon by the motorway A6, take the exit « Chalon nord » and follow « Autun Mercurey » (D978) for 11 km. The hotel of Val d’Or is located in the centre of Mercurey to the right.
If you come from Beaune via Chagny to the north or from Cluny to the south, follow the D981 up to the « Rond‑point de la Côte chalonnaise », then take the exit westbound on the D978 and continue straight on. Our hotel is located 2 km away.
- Dijon‑Bourgogne airport
- Dole‑Tavaux airport
- Lyon Saint‑Exupéry airport